Chapter 5

Recruiting Shadow Wizard

      As they are in the open sea, the Dark Ships came out of no where surrounded our heroes. "What are they doing here? said Water Princess.

      "I don't know, I have a feeling that they are going to stop us from recruiting members." said Legendary Wizard.

      Just about the Dark Wizards about to capture the heroes, two of the Dark Wizards are arguing, "you know I am stronger then you, rookie." said Dark Wizard. "Oh you think so. Its on, I am sick and tire of you judging my strength." said Dark Mage.

      "Oh boy, they are fighting each other, dudes." said Legendary Wizard as he pointed at them.

      One of the admin say, "knock it off, you two!"

      "I am not working with you anymore, now you will pay!" said Dark Mage with anger.

      Dark Mage became traitorous against the Dark Forces. "What did you just do?!" said Dark Admin, "you know you are going to make him angry and make him turn against us!"

      As they are arguing, Dark Mage boarded the Hero's Ship, "okay, here is a plan, I already planted some explosives on their ships. All you have to do is move your ship and I will detonate the bombs." said Dark Mage.

      "Okay, sounds like a plan," said Legendary Wizard.

      The Dark Forces were distracted by a lot of arguments, the hero's ship moved out of the range of their enemies, and Dark Mage set the charges that blew up the Dark Forces fleet!

____________________

      "So I got a question, why are you helping us?" said Water Princess.

      "I don't really like that evil army keep on bullying me like I am a weakling. So that is why I turn against them."

      "Hey, will you join us on our adventure? We need you." said Light Princess.

      "Of course I will join you, some people may say that Shadow Magic is evil, but to me it is not." said Dark Mage.

      As the crew is growing, they are setting off to the next island to recruit more wizards as the adventure continues. Thanks to the help of Dark Mage.

Comments