Chapter 3

Recruiting Water Princess

      "Where are we going now?" Fire Mage asked.

      "We are heading to the Water Kingdom," Legendary Wizard answered.

      "But sir, Water Kingdom is underwater, how are we going down there?" said Lightning Mage.

      "I have a Submarine in the lower deck of my ship," said Legendary Wizard.

___________________

      "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present King Tidal who has returned from his journey," said the Commander. The crowd cheered for their returned king.

      All of the sudden, there are a lot of Dark Submarines preparing an attack on the Water Kingdom, luckily our heroes are in the Blue Submarine assisting their allies, "father, I can save our kingdom from these invaders," said Water Princess.

      "No, you are too important and I am not sure what magic you have will do, it can kill you," said the king.

      "Just trust me please, father." said Water Princess.

      "OK fine, but don't get yourself killed," said the king.

      "I won't let you and our kingdom down." said Water Princess in excitement.

      Together, Water Princess and her allies battle in submarines to defend the Water Kingdom from falling to crumbles.

      "OK warriors, follow my lead!" said Water Princess as she rallies her troops to battle positions.

      One of the Dark Submarine shot down Water Princess's Submarine, but she never give up and she use her Water Magic to destroy Dark Submarines. She took them out one by one with her magic, her magic is super effective while in water that forces the enemies to retreat for good.

      Water Princess was victorious, "Hooray, we won the battle!" Water Princess said happily.

      "I never knew you are powerful, I am sorry for underestimating you, my daughter." said the king apologizing.

      "It is okay father, I didn't fight alone." said Water Princess, "these brave heroes helped me defeat our enemies."

      "We are just happy to help, King Tidal." said the Legendary Wizard, "I really am going to miss you guys-"

      "Who are you kidding, you can join us on our adventure to put a stop to the Dark Tyrant Wizard." Legendary Wizard interrupted Water Princess.

      "Really?! You want me to come with you?!" Water Princess said, "yes sure, I will come as long as my father say it is okay."

      "You are welcome to take my daughter to your cause." said King Tidal, "feel free to come back for some valuable items for your adventure!"

      "Okay, we will father." said Water Princess, "and I won't let you down father!"

      "I believe in you, my daughter." said King Tidal.

      As they return to the ocean surface back on board on the rich ship, the adventure continues.

Comments