Chapter 1

Recruiting Fire Wizard


      The story takes place near the volcano, campers were digging for fossils and selling it for Lamina which is money in the Arcane World.

      "So, where are we finding the fossils?" said the Miner.

      "Patients my friend, we are almost there," said Miner Fire.

      All of the sudden, Miner Fire saw some kind of an army heading straight towards their position. Miner Fire says, "run to safety miners, I will hold them off."

      Miner Fire was armed with a shovel, just about to engage the opposing army known as the Dark Forces, a lightning with strange effect struck Miner Fire that stunned and corrupted him. When he woke up immediately, move his hand forward and he cast a magic out of his surprise, it was a Fireball!

      "Whoa, what just happened, it feels like I have Fire Magic now, cool!" said Fire Mage. "I am going to finish off those Evil Forces with my new Fire Magic!" He use the magic and defeated five evil wizards. Later, he sense the words of the Legendary Wizard that says, "come to the beach." When Fire Mage made it to the beach, he spotted a rich ship engine that is huge and he also see the Legendary Wizard just standing at the door of his ship.
      "Who are you?" asked Fire Mage.

      "I am the Arcane Legendary Wizard who comes here to recruit an army to stop the Evil Forces from taking over the islands, and hey can you be my first recruiting member? I sense you have magic, tell me what magic do you control?"

      "I will like to join you, and I control Fire Magic," Fire Mage answered.

      "Alright, I guess we are ready to take off or is someone with you to join as well?" said Legendary Wizard. "Well, I have some followers who were digging for fossils and turn it into Lamina."

      "Hmm, interesting." said Legendary Wizard, "I guess it is for living or work with someone?" Legendary Wizard asked.

      "For the living," Fire Mage answered.

      "well okay, lets not waste anymore time. Let's aboard the ship and recruit more members for my army!" said Legendary Wizard.

      While they are on the rich ship, Fire Mage asked, "so why do you need to recruit members?"

      The Legendary Wizard answered, "in the last battle, I lost a lot of my brave wizards and warriors, none of them survived."

      "Yikes, that is a lot of casualties!" said Fire Mage, "I am sorry to hear that."

      Its alright, it is my fault actually. I could have make plans before we go into battle." said Legendary Wizard. Now the adventure begins as the Legendary Wizard sails off to recruit more Mages to form a powerful team.

Comments